All about 3D Modeling – A Brief 3D Artist Websites Analysis
- Created: Sunday, 26 January 2020 15:28
- Written by PaLyCH
3d modeling becomes more popular and is used by specialists in different fields. If you’re new to these technologies, we’ll tell you more about the technologies in general, show their types and fields of application.
If you want to create your own 3d artist website and start working in this sphere — read our useful recommendations.
What is 3d modeling?
3d modeling is a process of 3d graphics creation. The object which a 3d visualization artist gets is a multi-faceted drawing having formal height, length, and width. Also, there’s a visual realization. The first 3d software was created in the 1960-s, and since that time a lot of things changed.
The fields of 3d modeling application
If you visit some 3d artist websites, you’ll see how useful 3d technologies are. They are applied in:
- Building and architecture;
- Science and medicine;
- Filmmaking, animation and other videos;
- PR and marketing;
- Mobile and computer games.
Take any field, and the main advantage will be that 3d technologies make the working process easier by allowing saving much time on additional actions.
Who provides 3d modeling services?
- Office workers who are responsible for modeling, visualization, and rendering. Employers hire them to work with a constant job stream, that’s why it’s not a problem for them to pay for a workplace.
- Outsourced companies like 3dreach. Such firms may work in India while you’re sitting in the USA. That’s why this variant is usually cheaper than hiring an office worker, but the quality is even better. It happens because all working processes are worked out and managed inside.
- Lots of 3d artist websites are created by freelancers. The market is full of freelance workers from beginners to skilled professionals. They can be found on special platforms and forums or even in social media. Freelancers are everywhere!
Where to start studying 3d modeling?
You don’t have to leave home to get a good education in 3d modeling. The internet is full of online courses provided by specialists. We recommend you to look at Udemy, Coursera, Autodesk Design Academy and CG Spectrum.
These platforms offer you experienced 3d artists as teachers and future opportunities in finding a well-paid job in this sphere. You can watch the videos and read all represented materials when it’s convenient for you and practice in your free time.